Skip to Content
Frequently asked Questions
- Is there a minimum label run?
- No – we have printed just a few labels in the past. The unit cost however, does shoot up for short runs. We do have a minimum order charge of £45.00.
- I need a special size, will it cost a lot extra?
- We already have hundreds of label cutters in stock in a variety of shapes and sizes - so we are likely to have a cutter that meets your requirements. A cutter made to your specific size will cost in the range of £32 to £90 (for rectangles and circles) depending on the type of label you require.
- What is your normal delivery time?
- From receipt of your order, we need approximately 3 to 7 working days, depending on the type of labels ordered. We can provide an urgent service, which may incur an additional cost.
- How do you dispatch labels?
- We normally use UPS who provide an excellent tracked service.
- Do you have a price list?
- No we do not. We have found that we have so many material/size/adhesive/colour permutations that it became too complex. We do however, provide very rapid quotations by email.
- What does overlamination mean?
- This is simply a clear film of polyester material which is placed on top of the label to prevent the print from being damaged or scratched off. On certain labels we can also offer a lower cost varnished finish.
- Can I have a logo printed on my labels?
- Yes usually. Artwork should be supplied by e-mail. Please see our artwork page for more information.
- How will my labels be supplied?
- Labels are normally supplied on rolls. Sequentially numbered labels are supplied with the lowest number on the outside of the roll, unless otherwise specified.
- Can you match Pantone colours?
- Yes we can, dependant on the type of labels you require.